Sunday, May 22, 2011

HW 57 - Initial Thoughts on Prom

Prom is a night high school seniors have a final moment, to be together before graduation. People dress formally at prom, the reason as to why can be a number of reasons. One can be that people like being thing they aren't, or dress like they're part of some elite, and want to stand out. Before prom people make tons of decisions and prepare months and some a year in advance, some people wait their whole lives for it. Some key factors in prom is a tux, prom dress and prom date.
In a couple of days I'll be experiencing prom, I wasn't excited and, I'm still not that excited about it. I don't have a date though, one of the reasons is because I waited last minute to even ask anyone, and when I did they were either taken or rejected me. Which didn't upset me, I personally don't see why any of this matters. My friend Matt the other told me "you don't care about not having a date now, but at prom when everyone is dancing with their dates you're going to feel bad". He's probably right, but again It's not a total life changing experience, well trchnically everything is life changing, but for me I'm not too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment