Friday, May 27, 2011

HW 59 - SOF Prom 2011 & DSPs

Prom was kinda what I expected it to be, but not fully. I actually had fun which I didn't expect to have. People pre-gamed and were a bit drunk but not super wasted, everyone looked nice. There was lots of dancing and everyone was happy to be with everyone even if they didn't normally hang out. The only thing that surprised me was that there wasn't a slow dance, mainly because the DJ only played hype music which was more fast pace. Afteprom was also what I expected it be, but also not entirely, people got really really wasted, everyone changed and were in less formal clothing. At first it was kinda dead and boring because most people were so tired from prom, and than we got better speakers and the party of louder so people started dancing and had fun. Th partying ended at 5AM and we all hung out till 8, so we basically partied and chilled for more than 12 hours. It was chill, and I had a good time, I can say seniors next year and the years to come will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment