Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HW 58 - Prom Interviews

For this assignment iI interviewed many students who are about to attend prom their ideas, and views on prom, and asked two simple questions, in order to get a bunch of peoples answers in hopes of getting different responses and answers. I asked "What do you think prom will be like?" and "What are your reasons for going or not going?".

"I think prom will be like any typical prom as well. People will dress up, dance and take photos of each other. The reason im going to prom is because my mom wants me to go and she thinks its this great experience since japan dosnt have a prom. Also because ill be with friends and I thought I may regret not going later." - Megumi M.

"i dont expect much from prom, because my grade is kinda weird. i think its gonna be like a barmitsvah or a sweet sixteen with a lot more meaning i dont expect much from prom, because my grade is kinda weird. i think its gonna be like a barmitsvah or a sweet sixteen with a lot more meaning" - Sasha Z.

"its gonna be like science class but with fancy dresses I am going because my friends are going and I don't want to regret not going In all honesty though I am looking forward to the day after prom more than the actual prom itself, it has become way more stressful then it needs to be." - Sarah L.


"prom will be fun, but it wnt live up to the expectations that people hold because of the movies but i went because who doesnt go to their high school prom thats so sad." - Sarah H.


Everyones end reason as why they're going to prom is because they don't won't to regret it later on and feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment